About the Masks
Thanks for your interest in Happy Laugh Masks. Here are some things you should know:
For Transparent Lip Reading Masks:
- Two layers of 100% cotton
- Window made from quality hard plastic
- Nose wire sewn in
- Fabric is pre-shrunk
- Hand wash and hang dry
- Choose head elastic or ear elastic
- Available in nine colors and two patterns
- Available in four sizes
- The masks are not fog-free, but there are a few methods to them fog resistant including Fog Gone Spray
- Swatches in product photos show up slightly darker than they appear in person
- All sizes are $23.95 each
- We are currently a two person team and therefore, it will take up to a week and a half for us to complete your order. For orders of 10 items or more, we will email you an estimated turnaround time
For Cotton Face Masks:
- Two layers of 100% cotton, with three pleats
- Fabric is pre-shrunk
- Machine wash and tumble dry low
- Choose from head elastic or ear elastic
- Available in 12 patterns
- Available in three sizes
- The child size is $10 and the adult sizes are $12
Note: In the elastic drop down menu you will find the option for either head or ear elastic. This refers to whether you would prefer the elastic straps to go behind and around your head (1st image) or to go behind each ear (2nd image).
Large Order Discounts:
- For orders of 10 or more use code SMILE10 for 10% off
- For orders of 50 or more please email us at email@example.com to place a special order.
- We ship through United States Postal Service (USPS).
- If you live within a 5 mile radius of South Park, San Diego we are happy to deliver your order free of charge. You can also pickup your order from South Park.
- We are currently a two person team and therefore, it will take up to a week and a half for us to complete your order before we ship it. We will do everything possible to make sure your order is shipped in a timely manner, as we know these masks are a very necessary item. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you!
We use Fog Gone to make the Transparent Lip Reading Masks fog resistant. We now sell 2 oz and 4 oz bottles in our store, click here to buy yours. We ship a small sample of fog gone with every order of Transparent Lip Reading Masks.
Another option for keeping your mask free of fog is covering the inside of the window with liquid soap, letting it dry and wiping the film off with an eyeglass cloth.
*It is important that you wash your mask daily. You can use regular detergent. Do not wash with bleach or other strong disinfectants*
Handmade in San Diego, California. Your purchase supports local theatre artisans.
Disclaimer: These masks cannot guarantee the prevention of COVID-19. The CDC recommends cloth masks to help slow the spread of COVID-19.